We are committed to protecting your privacy.
2. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
3. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT, AND HOW?
When you interact with us, whether by using our Website or communicating with us, we may collect the following information about you:
• information you give us: you may give us information about yourself if you sign up for an account on our Website, place an order for products, complete any online forms (such as registration forms, competitions, and surveys), opt in to receive our newsletters and special offers, enter a competition or promotion, participate in social media functions with our Website, or correspond with us (by email, telephone, instant chat, social media or otherwise). Depending on what you provide, this information can include your name, address or location, phone number and email address, date of birth, gender, purchase information, shopping preferences, images and financial information (including your credit or debit card details, although we do not hold them, our payment processors do). You may choose to refer a friend via a link we will provide you. Please ensure that you have the permission of your friends before sharing their contact details with us and only forward emails to people you know would be happy to receive them.
• information we receive from other accounts or sources: we can receive information about you from other sources, such as from your other accounts or other websites, including data brokers, social media providers like Facebook and Twitter, advertising networks and analytics partners, and payment and delivery service providers. We may in the future offer the opportunity to log into our mobile applications via Facebook, or link your account on our Website to your Facebook account. If you log in this way, you are giving us permission to obtain certain information and content from these accounts. The specific types of information that we may obtain depends on your settings for that account or website, and will be subject to their privacy policies. We supplement the data you provide to us with data from data append services such as public or social graph data in order to better serve you with content or promotions. We will append this data to our existing customer account information to better understand customers’ interests and to provide more relevant product recommendations and advertising, to increase our customer’s security when using our Website and to comply with our legal obligations, such as sanctions laws. This information can be associated with your personal information such as name, email, address, physical address or phone number.
You can see more details about the third parties we use in section 5. • information our IT systems collect about you: each time you visit the Website, certain information will be created and automatically recorded by our IT systems. That information includes:
• information we collect in store: the Lasvegas-raidersjerseys.com Goods is always looking for new opportunities to improve your shopping experience and this extends to your experiences in-store. You may also give us information about yourself in-store if you make a purchase using a credit or debit card, complete a survey or questionnaire, enter a competition or promotion, provide us with feedback or otherwise interact or correspond with us in-store.
4. WHAT DO YOU USE MY INFORMATION FOR?
To provide you services and the Website, including to allow you to order and receive products using our Website, administer your account and to optimize your experience we need to use the information that we collect in a number of different ways.
We also use the information for marketing and advertising purposes. Where you have told us you would like to receive marketing communications or when you have made a purchase using our services, we and our partners will use your personal information (including your name, email address and address) to occasionally send you updates, news, and offers via email, post, or other forms of media. We may use your information (including supplemental information received from partners that we append to our existing customer information as described below), to tailor these messages to you. You may unsubscribe from email marketing communications by modifying your preferences in your account’s profile management section, or by following the opt-out instructions in the promotional emails we send you.
We may also carry out research, analysis, and surveys on your use of our Website, and views. We may keep tracking of your spend on our Website to see if you can benefit from any loyalty programs we may offer from time to time. Finally, we use your information to confirm your identity and perform credit checks or anti-fraud checks, in order to ensure your, and our, financial security.
Please scroll down to find out the detailed purposes for which we collect your information, and what specific information is collected:
To register and manage your account in our Website, we may collect your name, email, password and other additional details you may wish to add in your account, like phone number, addresses and gender.
To fulfil the orders you make through our website, we collect your Name, addresses, phone number, Order details, like the products you are buying, the size and price.
To collect payment from you we collect your payment information, which comprises the credit/debit card’s number, holder’s name and CCV – we do not store them and only transfer them to our authorized payment providers.
To provide you with our customer services (including helping you to solve any issue you have with our services, updating you about any change to our terms of service, or contacting you to know how was your experience with us) we collect your name, email, password and addresses and your contact history with us (including possibly phone records of our conversations).
To monitor the quality of our customer services, we collect your name, email, password and addresses and your contact history with us.
To administer, maintain and optimize our Website and our services, we collect your device information (such as your device IP address and device type), Cookie identifiers and browsing information.
To perform fraud and credit checks and if we can do business with you, we collect your name; email; addresses; credit/debit card details; browsing history; purchase history; date of birth; gender; device information (such as IP address and device type), any national identifiers (like driver’s license or ID cards) and any publicly available information (like social media profiles or news).
To send you marketing communications and personalized offers, we collect your Name; Email; Phone Number; Addresses; Date of Birth; Purchase history; Browsing history and behavior; Device information; Shopping preferences; Cookie identifiers; Internal identifiers; Country.
Analysis of your behavior and purchases in our Website, we collect your Name Email; Phone Number; Addresses; Date of Birth; Purchase history; Browsing history and behavior; Device Information; Shopping preferences; Nickname; Cookie identifiers; Internal identifiers; Country; purchase and sale history. Carry on research, analysis, enquiries and surveys on your use of our website, we collect your Name; Addresses; Email; Device information, demographic information (including gender, country of residence and household income) and content of survey responses. Advertising and retarget advertising, we collect your email, cookie identifiers and device information.
5. WHO DO YOU SHARE MY INFORMATION WITH?
To provide the Website and our services, we work with a number of carefully selected third parties. Third party service providers for business purposes: to function properly, we rely on a number of carefully selected third parties to provide us with services and products. We permit these companies to use your personal information only to the extent necessary to provide us with their services and products. Below you can find the types of third parties we use:
Courier companies, such as Federal Express, that we use in order to deliver the products to you and, as such, they need to have access to your order information, including your name and address. These providers have a global outreach, with many local companies that can be engaged depending on your shipping address;
Payment providers that we use to process your payment information (including your credit/debit card details) so that we can collect payment from you. These are based in the European Union, United States and China, and are engaged depending on your location;
Anti-fraud and credit check providers to keep us and you secure. They have access to and process your information and associated orders in order to check for any fraudulent behavior. Our current provider is based in the United States and Israel;
Analytics and search engine providers, like Google, that we use to assist us in the improvement and optimization of the Website. These providers are based in the United States and in Europe;
Marketing Tools providers that help us to enable our marketing, such as Klaviyo and Mention Me. These providers are based in the United States;
Performance Marketing Providers that help us deliver advertising of Lasvegas-raidersjerseys.com Goods tailored to your interests and needs. These providers are based in Europe (mostly in the UK) and in the United States;
IT/technology providers that we use to support, maintain and provide our technology and IT infrastructure that supports our Website and the storage of your information. This includes AWS that we use to host your information and that it is based in the United States.
advertisers for marketing purposes: we can provide your information to our advertising and social media partners (including Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest, where you choose) where they require the data to select and serve relevant advertisements about our products and services to you and others;
third party service providers to enrich data: we may also enrich, match or combine information we hold about you with data from other sources, for instance by sharing some of your personal data with selected business partners. We do this to better understand your customer profile and interests so that we can deliver customized offers and other personalized services;
third parties where we are considering a corporate transaction: Lasvegas-raidersjerseys.com Goods is always looking for new opportunities and directions in which to grow. This means sometimes we may consider corporate transactions such as merger, acquisitions, reorganizations, asset sale, or similar. In these instances, we may transfer your information to enable the assessment and undertaking of that transaction. If we buy or sell any business or assets, your personal information may be one of the assets that are transferred;
to comply with legal requests: on occasion we may be required to liaise with various regulators and law enforcement agencies in a number of different countries, whether as a result of law, a court order, or another legal process. Although we dispute requests wherever suitable, in some cases we may have to share your information with the regulators or law enforcement agencies. Where we consider it appropriate, and provided we are not prohibited from doing so by law or court order, we will attempt to notify you of these legal demands; and
aggregated information with third parties: we may aggregate your information with the information of other customers, creating a dataset of information about the usage of our Website, purchase of products, and other general, grouped information about our customers on the basis of our legitimate interest to understand the usage of our service and demand for our product. Although this dataset is aggregated and anonymized, meaning it cannot identify you as an individual, it provides a valuable insight into the use of our Website and we may therefore share it with select third parties. These parties may include providers of plugins or similar technologies to help measure traffic, our partners and other providers to allow them to better stock products, and our investors.
6. TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
To provide our Website and our services, in accordance with the purposes set out above, we may transfer and store the personal information that we collect from you to a destination inside or outside of the United States, mostly from and to the European Economic Area (“EEA”) . When transferring personal information to one of our third party services’ providers set out above, we rely on different adequacy and security measures to ensure we comply with the your local privacy legislation.
We use technology such as "cookies" to collect information and store your online preferences. Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which allows the server to uniquely identify the browser on each page.
We use the following categories of cookies on our Website:
CATEGORY 1: STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for such as remembering your login details or shopping basket items cannot be provided.
CATEGORY 2: PERFORMANCE COOKIES These cookies collect anonymous information on how you use our Website. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies does not show personal details from which your individual identity can be established. You may opt in to these cookies using your browser settings but it may affect the performance of our Website.
CATEGORY 3: FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES These cookies remember choices you make such as the country you visit our website from, language and search parameters such as size, color or product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. You may opt in to these cookies using your browser settings but it may affect the functionality of our Website.
CATEGORY 4: TARGETING COOKIES OR ADVERTISING COOKIES These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. For example, we use third party companies to provide you with more personalized advertising when visiting other websites. You may opt-in to these cookies using your browser settings.
CATEGORY 5: SOCIAL MEDIA COOKIES These cookies allow you to share what you’ve been doing on the website on social media such as Facebook and Twitter. Please refer to the respective privacy policies for how their cookies work.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your Internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Website.
You can withdraw your consent to these cookies at any time through the following options:
• Google Analytics cookies across all websites, please visit Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on;
• other third party cookies relating to behavioral advertising, please go to www.aboutads.info.
• any other type of cookies, you can clean the cookies through your browser settings.
Please note that refusing cookies does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the company or companies from which you opted out will no longer deliver advertisements tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns, so you may see a greater number of advertisements that are irrelevant to you and your preferences.
Many web browsers support Do Not Track technology. While we strive to offer you choices when you use our website and services, we do not promise that we will be able to receive or honor web browser Do Not Track signals.
Keeping you and your personal information secure is very important to us. We take a number of reasonable steps to try to protect the personal information that you provide, including: • using a Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) to encrypt the personal data that you send us during the order process (including any financial information such as credit or debit card details);
• requiring you to establish a password to access your account on our Website;
• not keeping details of your credit or debit card that would enable any third party to transact using that credit or debit card (such as your CCV number);
• regularly monitoring our servers and IT systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Unfortunately, despite this, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to or through our Website, and any such transmission is at your own risk. In particular, please keep in mind that if you voluntarily disclose personal information through other means of communication than the Website in a non-protected environment (such as through email, sms, online messages) then that information can be collected and used by others outside of our or your control.
9. HOW LONG WILL YOU USE MY INFORMATION FOR?
We retain the data you provide to us for as long as you have your account with us and thereafter for such period as you may have questions or a claim in relation to our services, notwithstanding any superior retention period that we may be obliged to observe in accordance with legal requirements applicable to us. In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data as set out below. After you have terminated your use of our services, we may store your information in an aggregated and anonymized format.
10. WHAT ARE MY PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You have certain rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you depending on local law.. Some of these only apply in certain circumstances. Please note that we will require you to verify your identity before responding to any requests to exercise your rights and that can include asking a set of security questions to ensure it is you. When you have appointed someone else to do the request on your behalf, that person and/or organization needs to show a valid power of attorney issued by you. If you live or work within the EEA, General Data Protection Regulation states special rights for you. To exercise or to know more about your rights, please contact us. Despite the above, you can always withdraw your consent at any time by changing your marketing preferences in “My Account” or by unsubscribing at the bottom of each email received or by writing emailing us as set out below.
12. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY